-
November 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
#101
moderator
What I meant was for you to copy, sign and send to your e-mail list and have them too forward it on.
Kisses,
CC
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
November 13th, 2004, 02:24 PM
#102
Inactive Member
Yes reved I dropped the ball. any moderator feel free to delete my post.
signed "the dummy"
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 13th, 2004, 07:42 PM
#103
moderator
-
November 14th, 2004, 04:26 AM
#104
moderator
Done and done Charles. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh...and done and done Cherie!
Thanks for caring and sharing!
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 14th, 2004, 04:29 AM
#105
4Jettheads
Guest
Rocketmaster:"Hey Farmboy, if you pick up a current Superman comic, Lex Luthor is president, and has been for the past 4 years."
Good gaggin' maggots ! I'm a Green Lantern fan, but now ya tell me DC Comics has GW Bush in the White House too ? I am depressed. Not to worry, Hal Jordan will put an end to this. Could be time to call in the Justice League of America too. It's been so long since we've seen any on a national level. Justice, that is.
-
November 14th, 2004, 04:33 AM
#106
4Jettheads
Guest
Hey, Cherie Bomb, would it be easier if we just popped Dr. W. David Hager up-side the head with a brick ? Maybe hold a flashlight up to his left ear and see how much light comes shining through the right ear first. If it's empty in there, I'd hate to waste a good brick.
-
November 14th, 2004, 11:05 PM
#107
moderator
"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged
sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind...And
when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with
hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing
the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and
blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader,
and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am
Caesar."
--- William Shakespeare
-
November 15th, 2004, 01:51 PM
#108
moderator
-
November 15th, 2004, 01:58 PM
#109
moderator
<marquee> [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] </marquee>
-
November 15th, 2004, 03:06 PM
#110
moderator
Lord Gus,
That's scary.
Just heard that C.P. has resigned.
x
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks